Welsh Assembly GovernmentThe Welsh Assembly Government is the executive body formed by the National Assembly for Wales - it is comprised of the First Minister and his Cabinet. As at Autumn 2003 the W.A.G. comprises:
- First Minister: Rhodri Morgan
- Minister for Finance, Local Government and Public Services:: Sue Essex.
- Business Minister: Karen Sinclair.
- Minister for Social Justice and Regeneration: Edwina Hart.
- Minister for Health & Social Services: Jane Hutt.
- Minister for Economic Development and Transport: Andrew Davies.
- Minister for Education and Lifelong Learning: Jane Davidson.
- Minister for Environment, Planning and Countryside: Carwyn Jones.
- Minister for Culture, Welsh Language and Sport: Alun Pugh.