- Stack (geology): Coastal landform - A large vertical column of rock in the sea.
- Stack (computing): Data structure - An area in a computer's memory.
- An ordered pile or heap.
- A large pile of hay or straw (hay stack).
- Libraries: Compactly spaced bookshelves used to house large collections of books.
- Aircraft circling an airport while awaiting landing authorisation.
- A large amount of an object.
- A measure of coal or wood equal to 108 cubic feet.
- A pile of rifles or muskets in a cone shape.
- Chimney stack, Smoke stack.
- A vertical pipe, such as the funnel on a ship.
- To fill or load with a pile of objects.
- To secretly prearrange the order of a pack of cards to benefit a player in a card game.
- In category theory, see stack (category theory)
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.