Poker jargon starting with GPoker jargon:
- A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- The muck.
- A worthless hand.
- A player who earns a living by making small profits over a long period of consistent, conservative play. See "rock".
- A game with no opening hand requirement; that is, where the only requirement to open the betting is "guts", or courage.
- Any of several poker variants where pots accumulate over several hands until a single player wins. See guts (poker).
- An inside straight draw.
- To enter the pot cheaply by just calling the blind rather than raising. Also "limp".