No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 (15 or 18-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies (chunky chips ahoy)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (9-ounce) commerical graham craker crust (extra serving size)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dip 8 cookies in milk, then place in a single layer in graham cracker crust.
- Top with one-third of whipped topping.
- Dip 8 more cookies in milk, and place on top;spread with one-third of whipped topping.
- Repeat layers with 8 more cookies,milk,and remaining whipped topping.
- Crumble 2 chocolate chip cookies,and sprinkle over pie.
- Cover and chill 8 hours before serving.
Yields 8 servings.