JackassJackass is also another word for donkey.
Jackass is a TV show, originally shown on MTV in which a group of men do various silly and/or dangerous stunts for fun. It has become amazingly popular and has even resulted in a full-length movie (essentially the same as the TV show, but for much longer and with less censoring).
The known members of the Jackass team are:
- Johnny Knoxville, the nominal presenter of Jackass.
- Chris Pontius
- Raab Himself
- Preston Lacy - more often than not chasing Wee Man in the 'big fat bloke chasing the midget' funny sketches.
- Jason Acuña, a.k.a Wee Man - more often than not being chased by Preston Lacy, as above.
- Ryan Dunn
- Dave England
- Bam Marghera
- Ehren McGhehey
- Phil and April Marghera - Bam's parents and, more often than not, stunt victims.
These may not be the proper names, and some of them may need fleshing out a bit - please feel free to edit them.
- The Plunger Wakeup (Bam Marghera, Phil Marghera) - This is where Bam silently goes into the room where Phil is sleeping, carefully places a stereo on Phil's bed, turns it on at full blast then when Phil wakes up startled bangs on a pot and uses a plunger on his face.
- The Gettysburg Address (Johnny Knoxville) - This was where Johnny wore an Abraham Lincoln style suit and top hat and had Leeches attached to his face to make the 'beard' that Lincoln had, while giving the Gettysburg address.
Jackass has been blamed for a number of deaths and injuries involving teens and children imitating the stunts. In 2001, Sen. Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut asked MTV to pull the show of the air entirely, or tone down its content after several incidents.