IRAIRA is an acronym with various meanings.
- Irish Republican Army (main page of wikipedia explaining the linked history of movements claiming to be the IRA)
- Provisional IRA (sometimes called the PIRA, a republican breakaway group in the 1970s associated with Sinn Féin (this is the dominant IRA)
- Official IRA (The marxist IRA officially on ceasefire since the 1970s. The PIRA above broke from this movement)
- Real IRA (a breakaway from the PIRA formed after the 1990s ceasefires)
- Continuity IRA (a breakaway from the PIRA formed in 1986)
- Old IRA (The official Army of the Irish Republic (1919-1922). Later IRAs claimed to be this organisation. Most Irish people disagree. )
- The Individual Retirement Account or IRA, a private retirement account in the USA that enjoys certain tax benefits.