Integration''This is a disambiguation page; if one followed a link here, one might want to go back and adjust that link.
Integration is constructing an object, a theory, etc. from separate more limited parts. The result is something composite or integral.
Integration can be:
- the process of ending racial segregation in USA, racial integration, also called desegregation
- a mathematical technique, mathematical integration, see integral
- Very-Large-Scale Integration was a step in semiconductor technology
- Computer telephony integration, as a step in telephone technology
- an economic process; see: horizontal integration and vertical integration