In base fifteen and higher bases (such as hexadecimal), fourteen is represented as E.
Fourteen is also:
- In traditional British units of weight, the number of pounds in a stone.
- The number of days in a fortnight.
- The number of points outlines by president Woodrow Wilson for reconstructing a new Europe following World War I, see Fourteen Points.
- An unlucky number in China because it is homonymous with ???? which means "must die".
- The number of legs on a pillbug, as well as on Hallucigenia.
See also: twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, integer, list of numbers.
This article is about the number. For the year AD 14, see 14.