CommuneCommune can mean:
- An administrative subdivision of various European countries, including France, corresponding to individual villages, groupings of hamlets, or towns, governed by a mayor and municipal council. See: Lists of communes of France.
- The Paris Commune, brief socialist reformist state in Paris from March 26 to May 30, 1871
- The Shanghai Commune, organized by Zhang Chunqiao in 1967
- The Pinnacle Commune, founded by Rastafarian preacher Leonard Howell
- A kibbutz
- A verb, to receive the Eucharist
- An intentional community
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.