Cathedral of Saint Stephan
The Cathedral of Saint Stephan (German Stephansdom) in Vienna is seat of that city's Archbishop. The cathedral was damaged by fire on April 12, 1945, and later renovated. The largest bell is called "Pummerin" and hangs in the north tower. It is the largest in Austria and the second largest in Europe . It was recast in 1951 after being destroyed in the Second World War. The bell was a gift of the Province of Upper Austria.
The cathedral is 107m long and 34m wide. It has four towers: The highest is the south tower at 136m, the north tower is not finished and is only 68m. On the left and on the right from the main entrance are the two "heath towers", which are about 65m.