BadenThere are several places in Europe called Baden:
- Baden is a town in Austria, close to Vienna; see Baden, Austria
- Baden is a town in the Swiss canton of Aargau; see Baden, Switzerland
- Baden is a village near Bremen; see Baden, Lower Saxony
- The Baden-Württembergian town of Baden-Baden was formerly called Baden; see Baden-Baden
- Baden was a German formerly sovereign state; see State of Baden
- Baden was a German Bundesland before merging with Württemberg to the recent state of Baden-Württemberg
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.