Anne-Marie of GreeceHer Majesty Anne-Marie Dagmar Ingrid, Queen of the Hellenes was born on 30 August 1946 at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen. She is the Daughter of King Frederik IX and Princess Ingrid of Sweden. She was married on 18 September 1964 in Athens to His Majesty King Constantine II of the Hellenes, who was the Greek King from 1964 until 1974. King Constantine was born on 2 June 1940 in Psychiko, Greece. He is the son of Paul I of Greece (1901 - 1964), who was the Greek king from 1947 until 1964, and Frederika of Greece (1917 - 1981). Queen Frederika was born a Princess of Hanover, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, and Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg.
- Alexia, Princess of Greece and Denmark, born on 10 July 1965 at Mon Repos, Corfu, Greece. She was married on 9 July 1999 in London, England to Carlos Morales Quintana, who was born on 30 December 1968 at Lanzarote, Spain.
- Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece, Prince of Denmark, born on 20 May 1967 at Tatoi Palace in Athens, Greece. He was married on 1 July 1995 in London, England to Marie-Chantal Miller, who was thereafter Crown Princess Pavlos. She was born on 17 September 1968 in London, England.
- Nikolaos, Prince of Greece and Denmark, born on 1 October 1969 in Rome, Italy.
- Theodora, Princess of Greece and Denmark, born on 9 June 1983 in London, England.
- Philippos, Prince of Greece and Denmark, born on 26 April 1986 in London, England.