1 E20 mTo help compare distances at different orders of magnitude this page lists lengths from 11,000 light years and 110,000 light years (1020 m and 1021 m). See also lengths of other orders of magnitude.
- Distances shorter than 1020 m
- 16,000 light years = 1.5 × 1020m -- diameter of the Small Magellanic Cloud (a dwarf galaxy orbiting the Milky Way)
- 28,000 light years = 2.6 × 1020m -- distance from the Sun to the center of the Galaxy.
- 100,000 light years = 9.5 × 1020m -- diameter of the disc of the Galaxy.
- Distances longer than 1021 m