1 E19 mTo help compare different orders of magnitude, this page lists distances between 1019 m (1100 light years) and 1020 m (11000 light years).
See also lengths of other orders of magnitude.
- Distances shorter than 1019 m
- 1,500 light years -- approximate thickness of the plane of the Milky Way Galaxy at the Sun's location
- 1,600 ly -- distance from Earth of the Orion Nebula
- 5,000 light years -- distance to the Boomerang nebula, coldest place known (1 K)
- 5,600 light years -- distance to the extrasolar planet Methuselah
- 6,500 light years -- distance to Perseus arm (next spiral arm out in the Milky Way galaxy)
- Distances longer than 1020 m